Ads suck, we all know it. But with the rise of Adblockers we see the influx of anti adblock script that asks us to disable adblockers. I personally hate those nag screen, and not going into political correctness or using Adblockers, here’s how you can block anti adblockers :
uBlock Protector Extension (CHROME ONLY)
- Install uBlock Origin by Raymond Hill (Chrome Web Store Link)
- Enable Adblock Warning Removal List from uBlock Origin settings panel.
- Enable the uBlock Protector List filter.
- Apply changes.
- Install uBlock Protector Extension (Chrome Web Store Link)
Anti-Adblock Killer Continued (Firefox, Chrome, Opera)
- Install Violentmonkey (Firefox, Chrome, Opera)
- Install uBlock Origin
- Enable Adblock Warning Removal List from uBlock Origin settings panel
- Install the AAK-cont Userscript
- If you are using uBlock Origin -> https://xuhaiyang1234.gitlab.io/AAK-Cont/dist/aak-cont-script-ubo.user.js.
- If you are using AdBlock, Adblock Plus, or other adblockers -> https://xuhaiyang1234.gitlab.io/AAK-Cont/dist/aak-cont-script-notubo.user.js
- Add the custom AAK-cont filter to your Adblock -> https://xuhaiyang1234.gitlab.io/AAK-Cont/index.html#filterlist
- Do NOT install AAK-Cont if you are using uBlock Protector, it will cause undefined behavior.
- If you were using the original Anti-Adblock Killer (by Reek), it is recommended that you delete the Userscript from Violentmonkey and delete/unsubscribe from the filter list on your Adblock.
Test your configuration (Successful if you do not get a popup)
Ratatah from reddit.